Awesome Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Have New Chalks!


Mommy was tying for artsy pics, but I caught her!
Mommy bought me new chalks, and I got to play outside with them today! I drew all over the driveway. Its pretty now!

Princess Kitten had a blast today. She spent the first half of the day lazing around while playing with her new iPad and playing with her toys. Well, she had some of the usual fight in her when it came to the toys. "Can I play blocks instead?" Nope, you need to play with your other toys too.

After a short nap, she got her outside time, and I got to play with my new camera. I was able to get a
few pretty shots before she caught me, then took the obligatory shots she always demands any time she sees a camera.

These chalks of hers are made by Playdo, of all things. Crayola I'm used to, as well as cheap off brands, but this set had so many colors, I had to grab it for her. It even includes brown and black. Weird, right? She loves them, but rarely draws pictures.

Most of her artwork involves writing random letters and numbers, or drawing shapes. Now and the she'll draw a monster or other odd picture, but those times are rare. I don't mind though, it gets her outside into the sun. The worst thing is seeing her glance across the street to A's house. The girl, A, rarely plays with Kitten. I'm not entirely sure it is because she is being a bully, but it does feel that way.

It kills me when Kitten gets hopeful that A will play with her. I know that 9 times out of 10 A will end up running down the road to N's house, a boy also Kitten's age. N's mom doesn't let him leave the house though, so I understand him not playing with Kitten.


The rest of the day was restful, just what we needed after the past two weeks we've had. Cuddle time, and an extra hour of iPad time, and she was one worn out little princess. Of course, she is getting in the habit of doing night time videos, so naturally she demanded one tonight. I had to pry some, but she gets a little more talkative than she has in the past. Enjoy the video. Remember, any comments left get read to Kitten...




Hey, look, a bonus reel with really crummy audio! Sorry, but it was windy today...




1 comment:

  1. Dear Princess Kitten:

    I am so happy to be able to see you and watch you as you grow up. You have an amazing mum who loves you more than life and is showing you how strong she is and you are! Never let anything or anyone dim your beautiful light. I am far away in miles but I have you and your mama in my heart, Long Live the Princess Kitten! <3

    ReplyDelete